23 September, 2011

September gathering

One more week to end September 2011.

Had a lot of fun with my dear friends (Khim, LC, Yseng) visiting us in Singapore last weekend.
It has been very long time I didn't laugh till my cheek became stiff. Thanks to all your silly jokes =)

16th September
We met up at Plaza Singapura to have our dinner. It was supposed a treat from Huimei/me (as per LC's request). But because of our generous friend Superman, we had a free feast! So nice of him to settle bills of the night.
Had our free dinner at ThaiExpress. Khim spent some time to choose a non-spicy dish among the thai cuisines. All of us thought fried rice would be the safest choice, but it ended up being fried with cili padi! Poor khim had to eat the rice with water along..... perhaps it's your pre-bangkok trip training =P
After dinner, we decided to have a walk near Esplanade. Chit-chatting, photo-shooting, fun-making with nice scenery surrounding us. We had our second round at Clarke Quay. All of us were too exhausted to get drunk. No beer for the night, only soft drinks, juice and...my TINY espresso.. It's really tiny --- 30ml in a small cute cup. I thought it's something to add into my coffee (creamer, milk....). But apparently there's no other thing being served =(
They kept making joke on the coffee (or on me). It's really delight of the night, hahaha..

Looking forward to our NOV big gathering~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment